Friday, June 25, 2010

days gone in search of

01/11/09 Sunday

TWENTY FIVE YEARS AGO, THE NATION CRIED OVER NATIONALITY

It was a better day for me to begin. Punching the dates in letters with its emotions and intellect is beautiful but strenuous for all. But I am beginning to tell all of me, to me. A small about the valley of time which I belong can be reproduced by this. Identifying events and turnings in terms of newspaper view is the fate which any one faces. The reflection of news in visuals and letters fluently follows as the reaction of humans. Over the losses and remunerations of me, I am standing up to reflect the matters radiantly from me. These are the Speculations on the last handful of hours those passed just before. The day began with the hopeful call from Alice to wake up over the light. Newspapers confidently and shamelessly repeated the history in its usual rhythm. But today, over the pages tears was spread, strangely. Yesterday was the day of Mrs. Gandhi’s farewell and today, of horror over Sikhs at power city Delhi. Twenty five years ago, Nation cried over nationality. We try to remember it just as a past happening with no historic relevance. But this happening has been continuing as a day, a nation remembers with the shades of gloom just because of an emotional reason of death and charisma.

No comments:

Post a Comment